All the usual yuminess you would expect from us but with a ho ho ho makeover! An absolutely brilliant box of vegetarian yumminess that is sure to delight.
This handy sized graze box is bursting with flavour; 4 different Mellis cheeses, broccoli salad, freshly baked bread, festive extras and homemade quiche, the list goes on and on – loosen your trouser belt and dig in!
Comes chilled and beautifully packaged in a sealed deli box to ensure that the contents arrive safely and in good condition ready to eat and enjoy. All our Deli Graze Boxes are hand assembled with care and pride in our premises at The Mart, East Linton and all packaging can be recycled.
These are made especially for the Festive period and are only available for delivery on 23rd & 24th December order deadline for this product is 1pm on Thursday 21st December
- Homemade Festive Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Festive Slaw - a wee slice of Christmas goodness which transforms a very misunderstood vegetable!
- Homemade Festive Quiche - a slice of delicious quiche packed with Brie & Cranberry
- Mellis’ Clava Brie
- Mellis’ Clava Brie
Mellis’ Loch Arthur Cheddar
Mellis’ Aged Connage Gouda
- Balsamic Onions – super tasty
- Stuffed Peppers – a zingy wee punch of flavour
- Mixed Olives
- Broccoli Salad – one of our specialities, once tried, never forgotten
- Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes
- Vegetarian Red Lentil & Coconut Pate
- Wilted Spinach & Ricotta Dip (contains nuts)
- Homemade Hummus – absolutely delicious
- Damn Posh Chilli Jam - this will become a firm favourite after one bite!
- Homemade Festive Cranberry Relish - sweet and sticky with a little kick!
- Artisan Butter by Edinburgh Butter Co
- Homemade Oatcakes – wait until you try our delicious plain and seeded oatcakes!
- Freshly Baked Bread
Allergens: This box contains the following allergens: Gluten, Milk, Egg, Sesame Seeds, Sulphites, Soya, Mustard, and Nuts.
* We work hard to use the best possible ingredients where possible, very occasionally due to seasonal/availability issues, it may be necessary for us to substitute an item – if this was ever to happen please be assured that the replacement item would be of equal quality and taste every bit as fantastic!